Important Covid-19 Update
COVID Curbside Testing – By Appointment Only
Stop the Spread! Schedule an appointment to get tested for COVID-19. Testing sites are being offered at two of our clinic locations: Harvey (main campus and Lynwood. To schedule your testing appointment, call 708-596-5177.
Telehealth/ Virtual/ Phone Visits
We offer phone visits! The health and safety of our patients and their families are important to us. You can have an appointment with your provider from anywhere!
IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK, PLEASE CALL FOR DIRECTIONS FOR NEXT STEPS.
DO NOT WALK INTO THE HEALTH CENTER WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK IN VISITS AT THIS TIME.
PLEASE CALL 773-233-4100 FIRST.
Please be aware that anyone visiting one of our facilities:
- MUST WEAR A MASK (according to CDC guidelines),
- MUST remain socially distant, and
- MUST will be required to complete a brief screening upon entry.
Think you have Covid-19?
If you believe that you, or a family member, have Covid-19 symptoms of have been exposed to someone who has been confirmed with Covid-19, please CALL of at 708-596-5177 to discuss your concerns with a member of our clinical team. Please do not walk into the health center without an appointment.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- Flu-like symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- A person with coronavirus typically has symptoms between 2 and 14 days after they have been exposed to the virus.
- You may be at additional risk for coronavirus if you have recently traveled outside of the U.S.
How can I protect myself and my family?
- Please take precautions and remember to follow these critical measures to help prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Mask Up! – Wear a mask according to the CDC guidelines
- Stay home when sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow/tissue and immediately throw it away.
- Do not cover your mouth with bare hands.
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Click here to learn more about handwashing.
- Clean highly-touched surfaces and objects frequently
- Practice social distancing and avoid large gatherings where possible.
For the latest updates on COVID-19 and how to protect you and your family please visit the CDC website.
Contactless Check – in
No more wasted time filling out forms in the waiting room. Now you can complete your information in advance on your own device, from anywhere!
It’s simple. Here’s how it works:
- You will receive a text message regarding your upcoming appointment
- Conﬁrm your appointment via text and pre-register prior to your visit [7 days prior to appointment].
- Complete the process via your mobile device and your visit will be expedited on the day of your appointment.
Contactless Temperature & Screening:
Temperature screening at each location! Upon entry to our locations, you will be greeted with a wall-mounted temperature scan