Family Christian Health Center’s New Maternal Child Health & Wellness
Our newest facility is over 5200 square feet and has (8) OB/GYN and (3) pediatric exam rooms, a main reception area, on-site lab, employee lounge, contactless check-in station and Centering pregnancy and parenting room.
Our dedicated team provides confident patient care in a friendly atmosphere of courtesy and understanding.
We are dedicated to fulfilling the health care needs for all women, from adolescent through menopause. We offer these services and more.
Obstetrics Service Offers:
- Routine and Comprehensive Pregnancy Care
- Preconceptional and Antenatal Testing
- Nuchal Translucency Down’s screening
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling & Testing
- Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
- Annual Examinations & Cancer Screening
- Menopause Counseling & Treatment
- Premenstrual Syndrome Management
- Fibroids & Ovarian Cysts Treatment
- Preventative Services (and more)
All procedures and deliveries are at University of Chicago/Ingalls Hospitals (located across the street from our Harvey, IL location). University of Chicago/Ingalls Hospital is home to a Level II Nursery with Extended Neonatal Capabilities. The birthing units include two state-of-the-art surgical suites for cesarean deliveries.